DragRacer v2 DragRacer v2

asdf

wow 473 miles per hour in cheat mode. Dear god...

Ronin-Spirit of the Sword Ronin-Spirit of the Sword

haha good movie

I got the 1,500th vote!

H Tank H Tank

Not as good as that other one but,

Hey!

(well you said in responce to someone's review that you'd add any other weapon(in street carnage 2), so I thought it would be cool if you could use a tazer or maybe grenades. Just some ideas...)

Death by Machine V2 Death by Machine V2

Uhh... Wrong way!

You should have updated it from your grounds gold user account, not a new version here, stupid!

Baghdad Vigilante Baghdad Vigilante

I didn't find it good at all

I do question why this game happened to get to the front page. I've gotten Higher scores than that, and they've not made it to the front page. Eh, I guess that's the way life goes. You could probably have a lot of potential.

Kryogenik responds:

dont be a sore loser

Super Street Garage Super Street Garage

VERY GOOD!!!

This should be on the front page instead of Custom rides. I jsut LOVE this game! *Favorites*

Too bad for it's current score though, Bumber.

ibanezrocks responds:

thanks man =)

The ball fighters (game) The ball fighters (game)

Very good job

I liked it. A few flaws : The first fight ws too easy , and I couldn't get past that "Breaking the wall" Thing with the spikes. Well, It was pretty descent

Mystic-Pillow responds:

Thank you for your surgestions.
I am so honored to have been reviewed by a clock. (even if you aren't a real clock)

Strip That Girl Strip That Girl

Good

But too Hard! I couldn't beat it!

Who's That CLock-E-Mon?! Who's That CLock-E-Mon?!

Very Good!

The soundtrack went perfect with the game. Suprizingly I knew most of them. You Did good with the graphics, good interactivity, Great style; There wasn't much violence, And it was very funny.

Overall: GREAT JOB!

Street Carnage 2 Street Carnage 2

very VERY Well done!!!

I LOVE this game! It's almost as good as playing a level of GTA2! The car acceleration and it's speed were perfect, and the selection of guns was wonderful. All My 5 R belong to this!!!

GOOD WORK!